Friday, March 25, 2011

My Top 5 for the Week

So, I haven't blogged in a while.

I've decided to just make one today of all my favorite songs this week.

Top 5~


#1

C.N. Blue - 직감

Come on now, don't judge me. =P




#2

H.O.T - Candy

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. It's only a year younger than me. But, hey, I like them old songs!



#3


TVXQ!(東方神起) - 이것만은 알고 가(Before U Go)





#4


Dalmatian (달마시안)-That Man Opposed


Dalmatian doggy dog, woof woof woof!



#5

Girl's Day - Twinkle Twinkle

It's just cute. Okay?
So is the dance.
Although, I could do without some of the ad-libs...



Yup! That's my top 5. (No Judging.)

What's Yours?


1 comment:

  1. Very nice mix :p

    Hm.. I needa get up to date with my k-pop! I haven't been listening to it as much >< I miss it!

    PS: Posted your ad :]

    ReplyDelete